Heart Sells! with Christine Schlonski
The Interview Flow:
1.) Into (to be added later by Team Christine)
I will share your 50 word bio that I have received from you. I will record your bio separately and add to the audio later.
When we start recording I would love you to say: "Hi this is YOUR NAME, you are listening to Heart Sells! Podcast with Christine Schlonski – enjoy!"
Than: we will start by me welcoming you and we dive right in.
2.) Your Journey
Intention: I'd like to have an interview like good friends having a coffee together, the driver is flow.
I will start asking you questions like the below including follow up questions to have a real conversation.
Please note when you are not all about sales this is to share an inspiring story and we will have the opportunity to dive into your story and share your successes. Sometimes sales is about selling an idea and not a product or service.
These questions below are sample questions and can be adjusted. :-)
-As an outstanding and heart-centered salesperson yourself you seem to be very confident in making offers and selling,
was this always the case?
- What was the very first “thing” you ever sold in your life?
- How did you feel when you asked for the sale?
- How did it feel to make the sale?
- How did you feel when you asked for the money?
- Do you think you are a natural salesperson? (if yes, what makes you think so?)
- When did you know that entrepreneurship was for you?
- How do you deal with rejection: When people say NO to your offer?
- How did you deal with rejections in the past?
- Can you share a learning with the audience on how you are seeing rejection today?
- What was the biggest or most important sale you have lost?
- What did you learn from this experience by losing the sale?
- How did you recover from it?
- What was the biggest or most important deal you have closed in your life? How did you feel about it?
- How do you keep harmony in business and life, esp. when you have a challenging day or time?
- When you have a setback in your life or business how do you get yourself back on track?
- When you are having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What do you do to get yourself into alignment and out of the “I must because I need the money to succeed”?
- Can you share something personal: What don’t people know about you?
- What is your biggest fear (right now)?
- How did you get to the point where you loved every minute of your work?
- What has it taken to get to where you are right now?
- Last but not least: -Share your favorite inspirational quote or mantra.
If time: If you had to name a book that changed or influenced your life in a big way, which one would this be? What can we learn from that book?
3.) Grand Finale
We'll end with a parting piece of guidance for the heart-centered driven entrepreneur and the best way we can connect with you. This is the place to share your free gift with our listeners.
Please make sure you fill out the speaker intake form and check off this point. Thank you.
Recording: By participating in Heart Sells! with Christine Schlonski podcast interview, you agree to allow christineschlonski.com to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow christineschlonski.com to retain rights to the produced audio and video media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution. You agree to do the interview without charge and agree not to request compensation at any point in the future.